Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Zenith Hospitality Group is hiring in the Madison, WI area for a Hotel Shuttle Driver!
Do you enjoy making people happy and making a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a friendly and enthusiastic personality and enjoy working in a team environment? If you share our passion for customer service and hospitality, then Zenith Hospitality Group is the place for you!
Zenith is more than just a company to park your car. We focus on hospitality, making it easy, comfortable and affordable to get a superior parking experience.
What sets us apart from our competitors is how we treat our guests and how we take care of our employees. It is our top priority to sustain a collaborative, fun, and family-oriented work environment. This is why we hire the best of the best! As a member of the Zenith team, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a truly supportive atmosphere while receiving great compensation!
We have 2 positions available at the moment for Monday through Friday and every other weekend. There is a first shift position of 7AM-1PM and a second shift position of 1PM-7PM.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Immediate job offer after successful interview
- Training and career development opportunities
- Immediate opportunity to make a large impact!
- Ability to increase your pay with great tips and bonus programs!
- Flexible schedules
- Pay Rate Starts at $10.00/hour and up for well-qualified candidates plus tips!
- Greet each customer with a smile, offering to assist with their luggage.
- Provide quick and pleasant customer service and satisfaction.
- Follow all established procedures for Shuttle Drivers, including pre-trip inspections, designated routes based upon customer demand, accurate record-keeping, and regular, effective radio communication.
- Maintains accurate familiarity with the airport terminals and general area in order to answer questions and provide helpful information to our customers.
- Maintains a clean, pleasant, and calm environment inside the shuttle (including but not limited to: windows rolled up, company approved audio/video playing, interior lights on, no air freshener spraying, no items on the dashboard, and no food on shuttle.)
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers.
- Complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local regulations and requirements governing operation of commercial vehicles
- Performs additional duties as reasonably requested by management, especially during down times.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous driver and/or customer service experience preferred, not required
- Good and clean driving record
- Currently holds, or is able to obtain, all applicable licenses or badges as required by governing authorities to operate a commercial vehicle, including a valid driver’s license
- Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records in compliance with the DOT regulations that require these skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds to assist with luggage