Salary: $11.00 /hour
Zenith Hospitality Group is looking to hire a confident and outgoing Sales Representative to be the face of our company out in the field!
As a Sales Rep with Zenith Hospitality Group, your main mission will be selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers. You will also perform cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers as well as maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through email and phone calls.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Reliable transportation.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Must be able to communicate standard English language
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must be able to write simple correspondence
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees of the organization
- Discounted phone bill (depending on carrier)
- Free checking account or cash card for direct deposits.