Salary: $11.00 /hour
Zenith Hospitality Group is committed to becoming the Nation’s Hospitality Services company while providing our clients the customer service they have come to expect.
Valet Parking Attendants are responsible for providing exceptional hospitality services to guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. The Valet Parking Attendant is responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests with luggage, including delivery and pick up of guest luggage (where applicable) during arrival and departure.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all guests
- Acknowledges and greets our client’s guests within five feet with a professional and friendly demeanor
- Uses guest last names during interactions
- Uses salutation of the day and welcomes Our client’s guests to the location
- Practices proper phone etiquette
- Posts up in designated areas when not completing tasks
- Runs at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and drives slowly and cautiously
- Assists guests with bell services and luggage storage as needed
- Opens all vehicle and hotel doors for guests
- Assists guests with directions and taxi
- Provides guests with information about outlets, meeting rooms and/or amenities of the facility as Shuttles guests to appropriate places that are approved by the location
- Explains parking rates and retrieval procedures to guests upon arrival
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and Customer Service background
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is highly desirable but not required. We can provide training in these circumstances.
- Perform parallel parking
- Must have and maintain a valid driver license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background and drug screen
- If providing shuttle services, may be subject to additional requirements
- Must be able to communicate standard English language
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must be able to write simple correspondence
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees of the organization
- Flexible hours
- 50% off limos & 20% off travel
- Discounted phone bill (depending on carrier)
- Cash tips plus your $11/hr base pay!
- Free checking account or cash card for direct deposits.
- PTO for part-time and full-time employees available 3 months after hire date.