Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
Zenith Hospitality Group is currently looking for reliable, and focused person to be our Office Assistant in the Madison, WI area.
Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Providing administrative, reservation and clerical support to others in the office helping to maintain an efficient office environment.
- Answering phones, taking reservations, transferring calls to the appropriate office, and taking and distributing accurate messages.
- Greeting public and clients and directing them to the correct staff member.
- Coordinating messenger and courier services.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing outgoing mail for distribution.
- Monitoring incoming emails and answering or forwarding as required. Faxing, scanning and coping documents.
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems.
- Updating and maintaining databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Retrieving information when requested.
- Updating and maintaining internal staff contact lists.
- Coordinating and maintaining staff administrative records such as staff parking, staff phones, and company credit cards.
- Typing documents, reports and correspondence.
- Organizing travel arrangements and meetings.
- Assisting with event planning and implementation.
- Assisting with valet and housekeeping if need be.
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies.
- Ensuring office equipment and vehicles are properly maintained and serviced.
- Performing work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank.
- Keeping office area clean and tidy.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and Customer Service background
- Must have and maintain a valid driver license and clean driving record
- For insurance purposes, must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a drug screen
- 1 year of office/clerical experience preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to communicate standard English language
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must be able to write simple correspondence
- Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients and other employees of the organization
- Discounted phone bill (depending on carrier)
- Free checking account or cash card for direct deposits.